Although children under 13 may view the freeDOGm websites, we do not permit children under 13 to register for services, without express written consent from their parent or guardian, also known as a COPPA release form. We encourage parents or guardians to supervise Internet activity of all children under 18.
It is solely your responsibility to keep your account information and password secure. Do not disclose your account information, including password to anyone that you have not authorized to use your account. You assume all liability from the use of the freeDOGm website from any users that use your account. You agree to notify freeDOGm immediately of any unauthorized account use or security breach. freeDOGm disclaims all liability arising from your failure to keep your account information and password secure.
The freeDOGm website could offer discussion forums, which include chat areas, message boards and/or e-mail functions. Prior to making reservations, we require users to register and provide a name and e-mail address. Because of the public nature of the website and its contents, we recommend that you exercise discretion in the type of information you decide to post in our site. We have no control over the privacy practices of any forum user. Likewise, we have no control over the content posted by the users of the forums and cannot ensure that the content will not be objectionable or offensive. Objections to content can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we have no obligation to monitor content, we reserve the right to delete or edit content from any of the discussion forums at any time for any reason.
International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, photos, links and other content ("materials") that you submit, post, and display on the freeDOGm websites.
By participating or posting photos on our website, you agree that you will not post any content that:
- Is vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, harassing, hateful, threatening, abusive, slanderous, defamatory or invades the privacy of any third party;
- Is offensive on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion;
- Violates any rights of any third party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral rights, or other proprietary rights, or any laws;
- Does not relate to the subject matter of the discussion forum for which you have registered;
- Contains any viruses, worms or other components intended to provide unauthorized access to third party data or disrupt or damage the functioning of computer hardware, software or telecommunications equipment;
- Constitutes spam, unsolicited advertising, chain letters or any form of gambling or lottery;
- Is commercial in nature including, but not limited to any advertising content.
By posting any content on our website, you automatically assign to freeDOGm all right, title and interest in and to such content and grant freeDOGm the right to use your name or identifying information in connection with such posted content. Although freeDOGm has no obligation to monitor content, freeDOGm reserves the right to delete or edit content that you may have submitted at any time for any reason. While freeDOGm prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the freeDOGm service at your own risk.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
freeDOGm reservation cancellation policy requires Pet Owners to cancel at least 48 hours in advance of their reservation or they will incur a 50% penalty fee of the entire value of the reservation.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
freeDOGm wants you to be completely satisfied with your pet product purchase; therefore, gladly accepts your timely return of any non-perishable products within 14 days of purchase in the original packaging accompanied by the receipt for a full refund or exchange. Edible or perishable products are non-returnable, non-refundable and subject to manufacturers’ policies.
freeDOGm owns all right, title and interest in and to the material appearing on the freeDOGm websites, including, without limitation, all marks, graphics, images, layouts, presentation, page headers, button icons, typefaces, trade names, trade dress, logos, content, website design, data compilations, and text, which are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property laws. Any use of freeDOGm’s trademarks, trade dress or copyrighted materials without our express permission is strictly forbidden.
Your accessing and viewing of the freeDOGm websites is only for your personal, non-commercial use.
THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES, AND GOOD OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH SUCH SITES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FREEDOGM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE FREEDOGM WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE FREEDOGM WEBSITES ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY FREEDOGM. FREEDOGM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST FREEDOGM REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FREEDOGM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE OR SERVICES AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE FREEDOGM WEBSITE.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
freeDOGm respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that material posted on the freeDOGm website infringes your copyright, please provide a written notification containing all of the following to our Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright (or such person’s authorized representative).
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at issue, a list of such works.
- A description of the material on the freeDOGm Website (including the precise websites addresses on which the allegedly infringing material appears) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
freeDOGm does not guarantee that any complained-of content will be deleted or modified. FreeDOGm’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
101 NW 24th Street
Miami, FL 33127